Thursday, August 30, 2012

{Today Forget Your Past, Forgive Yourself and Begin Again}

I used to be someone I wasn't proud of during my late teens. I hated myself and for that I neglected myself. My health was bad, I weighed at the most 98 pounds {and that was my heaviest at that time} and I was sick all the time. I did very poorly in school I failed all but my art and photography classes. It got to the point where even my parents gave up on me.  Which I think was the worse thing for me. {Not blaming them honestly I understand why they did it.} I no longer had the will to move on from that point.  

However, I came to meet my Hubs the spring of my final year and he helped me to believe in myself again. 
He helped me to relearn who I was and who I wanted to be.
He taught me to forgive myself and I'm honestly still learning to begin anew.  I also admit that I still fall back into hating myself and I have to forgive myself all over again.

I just needed to get this out there and off my chest and mind.


Thanks for reading if you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment