Monday, August 27, 2012

{Hospital Bag}{Picture Heavy}

As most who know me {or read the blog} I've had my hospital bag packed for quite some time {since I was about 25 weeks.}  With my first pregnancy I went into labor at 33 weeks so I was scared I would go early again this time around so I wanted to be prepared.  So today I decided to do a "What's in my Hospital Bags" post.  Just to let you know also every hospital is different. As well as many countries. So without further ado here we go!



I stuck it all into Fairy's crib for safe keeping.

  • Pillow
  • Blanket
  • Boppy

{Toiletries}


Black Bag~
  • Hair brush and comb
  • Loofah and shower gel
  • Shampoo and conditioner
  • Petroleum jelly
  • 2 pads
  • Prenatal vitamins
  • Q-tips
  • Deodorant
  • Wipes
  • Tooth brush and toothpaste

Blue Bag~
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Hand sanitizing wipes {2}
  • Tissues
  • Lotion
  • Chap stick
  • Barrettes {2}
  • Hair ties {4}

Green Bag~
  • 4 reusable breast pads
  • 6 disposable breast pads
  • Nipple cream

{Duffle Bag}

Me
  • Underwear {not pictured}
  • Nursing Bra {not pictured}
  • Robe
  • Nursing night gown
  • 2 tank tops
  • 2 yoga pants
  • 2 pairs of socks
  • BeBand


  • Going home shirt
  • Nursing cover and bracelet

  • Wallet

  • Notebook and pen


 Hubs~
  • Pair of jeans

  • 2 shirts {long sleeve and short}

  • Pair of socks
  • Sweat pants
Fairy~
  • 3 burp rags

  • 2 preemie sleepers

  • 2 preemie diapers
  • 2 newborn diapers
  • 2 newborn outfits


  • 2 newborn sleepers


  • 4 pairs of socks
  • 2 head bands
  • 2 sets scratch mittens

{Carseat}

  • Canopy

  • Blanket
  • Swaddle me

  • head support

{Big Sister Gift}


I will go more in depth on the list tomorrow morning.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment