Monday, August 6, 2012

{Little Rant BEDA #6}

Sometimes it's hard for me to remember what it was like to be in that mushy lovey feeling you have when you first get in that relationship.  As some call it the Honeymoon Period.  I miss it sometimes honestly.  I know that there are things we can do to change that {a date night for example.} but we hardly can actually do it.  Hubs works hard and is exhausted by the time he gets home.  We also don't have anyone that would take Princess so we can spend time together that isn't going grocery shopping.  We were supposed to go on a 'Babymoon' a few weeks ago but no one would watch Princess or fell through at the last minute.  As a hormonal pregnant woman I was devastated because I know once fairy gets here no one would even think about watching the two of them and I wanted one last time together with my Hubby in a hotel with nothing to worry about other that whether it would be too hot to go out or just stay in the room and order room service.  

However, I know that someday we will be able to spend more time together.  I'm not saying I won't honestly breakdown {I know I probably will} but I will still love my Sweetheart and do anything I can to make him happy.  He deserves a metal for being able to put up with me for my moods, constant dreaming, and silliness.  To my Hubs I have to say:



No comments:

Post a Comment