Saturday, August 4, 2012

{BEDA #4}

I just found out that if I have a post set on a timer to go out it won't go out the hard way..

It's kinda sad only on #4 of BEDA and I'm running out of ideas.  

doo dee doo 

Oh! I know! I'll do an inspiration post on what inspires me to be who I am and who I want to be.  I have recently come across a blogger that I fell in love with her name is Dottie Angel.  She's amazing and oh so creative.  I love her Granny Chic style {always have I guess it comes from being raised by an older generation.}

She never lets doubters into her mind {one being her husband} and pushes forward with what she has in mind.  She is so fantasticly enticing in her manner of speaking and draws you in with her shining personality.  


Picture from her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment