Thursday, August 2, 2012

{BEDA #2: Product Review}

I am not getting paid for this review I just love this product so very much.

Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter


I love this so so much. When I was pregnant with Princess I used the Palmer's Coco Butter Stretch mark cream and oil but they never worked for me at all and I got so many stretch marks.  You can't see them very well but it's the best picture I have of them.



This time around I was wondering around Target and I came across the Mama Bee and I decided to go ahead and buy it thinking it wouldn't hurt to try since I already had the marks from Princess.


My thoughts on it?


I LOVE IT!!


I don't put it on everyday {pregnancy brain lol} but I put it on every few day or sometimes every week.  My marks haven't gotten worse in fact I think they're looking pretty good for being stretch marks lol.  


{Pic coming after Hubs gets home from work lol}

No comments:

Post a Comment