Friday, August 24, 2012

{34 weeks}

Sleep: I would be sleeping better if Princess would stop climbing in bed with us
Gender: Girl
Clothes: I got rid of alot of them and now they all fit
Wedding Rings: Gone :( and my fatty rings are too big too but I may just put my rings on even if they're too small I miss them so much
Emotions: All over the place my poor Hubs
Movement: she's mostly active at night
Looking forward too: Dr. appiontment on Tuesday
Cravings: Caramel frappe, mountain dew and reese's peanut butter cups
Symptoms: Tire, nesting hard, a bit of pressure in my lower abdomen, swollen hands and feet, breaking out still pretty badly, always hot


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Little princess will be here before you know it!! Coming over from Facebook! :) I Followed via GFC & added you to my blog roll list - would love it if you would check out my blog, if you like what you see & read, then do the same! :)

    http://www.eggmeetsperm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete