Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Breathe

I have two pictures that explain today and I just have to repeat one in my head over and over to remember.





{28 weeks}

Sleep: Starting to sleep more but I've been having more nightmares
Gender: Still a girl got it reconfirmed on wednesday lol ;)
Belly Button: Out
Clothes: I have a few shirts I found that are a little too big still yay! Along with a pair of jeans I forgot about lol.
Wedding Rings: Still rockin the rock! The swelling went down.
Happy or Moody: Moody I've been so emotional this past week
Movement: Moving a ton.  She wouldn't hold still during the ultrasound.
Looking Forward Too: I'm not too sure what to look forward to that's close by but I can't wait to hold her in my arms.
Symptoms: Peeing alot, painful hip, sore breasts, pimples still, mood swings, swollen hands and feet off and on, constantly hot but the heat wave hasn't helped, lack of appetite, Braxton Hicks
Cravings: Sprite, iced coffee, green olives and chocolate chips, and chocolate pumped ice cream
Blood Pressure: 106/70
Weight: 133 {gained 3 pounds! Yay!}
Heartbeat: 146





Smile

She opened her eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment