Friday, January 4, 2013

Busy busy tired

Its been a long day of shopping for groceries today and I only shoved away one place. Thankfully I was blessed with my parents who told me to leave the girls there with them so I didn't have to take them out in the cold and wrangle them while shopping.

I couldn't have been luckier I had a hard enough time wrangling the cart I could only imagine what it would have been like with a 3 year old and a 3 month old.
Also, a big thanks to my parents also who not only took care of them but also they've kept everything out mine I've had growing up. Including among it all was a couple hampers and a laundry basket I collected while in high school to put next to my hope chest {they wouldn't fit inside lol;) }

So after 6 years of not living there guess who brought the hampers and laundry basket home. Yeah I failed but at least I eventually got them right?

Going to bed now I'm tired and the baby is asleep so I'm going to try to as well.

Goodnight,
Jamie {Neuriel}

No comments:

Post a Comment