Friday, June 8, 2012

Needed a Really Good Pregnancy Laugh

Hey guys! This post isn't going to be much today I am exhausted and grumpy so I needed a good laugh.

I love Bill Cosby!


I would so do this!







~23 weeks~


Sleep: still really uncomfortable and really hot at night
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Belly Button: weird lol It's halfway out halfway in

Wedding Rings: On still!!
Happy or Moody: moody
Movement: Little Fairy is moving a lot more now and getting stronger and she still refuses to move for Hubs
Looking Forward to: Hub's graduation!! and getting the nursery done!
Symptoms:  Breaking out has still been bad. My breasts have been really sore and tender, mood swings galore, belly is getting bigger, a bit more leakage, tired all day but can't sleep at night
Cravings: pepperoni pizza with bacon pieces, pepsi, egg rolls, salami sandwiches, gyros, sprite, Cold Stone ice cream, cookie dough, and brownie batter
Clothes: I can't fit into some of my maternity shirts anymore :-/ not sure how I feel about that right now and I also don't fit into some of my long tank tops they're not so long anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment