Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby oh Baby

It seems that a lot of my friends, friends, and family are also pregnant too! So along with all that is a ton of baby showers to go to and buy gifts for everyone. Cheap way to do that is just to make something, or go cheap and easy. I have a couple ideas, one is even something that I got from my baby shower when I was pregnant with Princess.


The first one being a laundry basket of gifts.
Honestly, this was amazing! I actually think I'm going to do this for someone I'm really close to mainly because it's expensive and we need the money for Fairy.

It's been a few years and I don't really remember what was in it (sorry Mom!) so I will post a list of what I would put in it.

  • Blankets {Fuzzy, Receiving, Quilts, ect.}
  • Baby clothes {All sizes baby's grow fast.}
  • Small bottle of laundry soap
  • Diapers and wipes
  • Burp rags
  • Bibs
  • Towels and wash rags
  • Pacifiers
  • Toys
  • Baby bathroom items {Wash, Lotion, Oil, Baby ear cleaners, ect}


 The second, a bag of post partum care items.  I actually saw this idea somewhere on youtube a while ago. I don't remember who it was but I will link to them as soon I find out who.




  • Body Wash
  • Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Loofah
  • Hand Sanitizing Wipes
  • Mouth Wash
  • Tooth Paste
  • Deodorant
  • Chapstick
  • Lotion
  • Petroleum Jelly
  • Tissues
  • Q tips





Week 26





sleep: Not very well, if I take a nap durning the day even if I do pass out during Princess's nap time without meaning to I don't sleep at night no matter how tired I am.
gender: Girl still as far as I know
belly button: out and Fairy now likes to try to push through it sometimes
clothes: I found a few clothes that may fit that were in a box I had packed away I just need to wash them first before trying them on
wedding rings: I'm actually starting to swell in my hands and I think I'm going to be losing the ability to wear them soon.
happy or moody: An even mixture of both 
movement: she still just love to toss and turn but now she also loves to flip around too.  Also, she's been loving to stick her foot into my belly button.
looking forward to: Ultrasound in 2 weeks!!
symptoms: constantly having to pee, painful back and hips, really sore breasts, colostrum, breaking out, mood swings, insomnia, exhaustion, braxton hicks
cravings: mashed potatoes with brown gravy, sprite, texas rice, cookie dough, cream puffs, and Dove chocolate



No comments:

Post a Comment