Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Sunday Post

.
Before I start this we are adding a poll on here for every to vote about what they think or want us to have. Is it going to be a boy or girl? The poll is going to be on the right hand side of the page and please don't forget to vote!




Sadly it's very very true.  Princess does well sometimes depending on what we're working on but not with most things.  She'll help sweep and loves to push the clothes into the dryer for me. She keeps away from the room when I vacuum. However I have a hard time keeping her out of the dishes when I'm loading them in the dishwasher, she loves to pull them out as I put them in, and I also have trouble as I try to get her toy's picked up she pulls them right out.


On Pinterest I found a pin one day that had some rules that this lady had to use for her kids when regular ones wouldn't work, a normal rule would be don't hit your sibling, or don't make messes.


One rule she had that I thought was interesting was 'If I'm in a room working you work too.' Somehow for her it worked.  I'm sitting her thinking "How does she get them to listen to that instead of 'normal' rules? In fact how does she enforce it?  I then think it wouldn't work for me at the moment I have to keep Princess where I can see her. In fact yesterday I came out of the kitchen and found her on the couch coloring on herself with a pen.


Thankfully, I got to her before she got to the wall. I can get crayon off but I'm still learning about the removal of pen off the wall.




PREGNANCY WEEK 18-


How far along? 18 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/measurements: Last I checked 120
Maternity clothes: None I think I'm good this pregnancy for clothes at least for now
Stretch marks? just the ones from Princess
Sleep: Getting a lot better
Best moment this week: We finally got our full anomaly scan when we went to our new obstetrician (whom we really liked by the way...phew!), and everything was absolutely perfect.  He also confirmed that it's a girl, so yay for that!
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Tons!! Although Little Bean is teasing Hubs by not moving when he tries to feel (can feel out side of the belly now) and then starts moving again when he pulls his hand away
Food cravings: A ton of carbs LOL. Mostly the biggest one has been fish and chips with tartar sauce and vinegar but it's so hard to find the real stuff here. Also chili cheese fries and chicken noodle soup.
Anything making you queasy or sick? So far if food make me sick it's random like this morning I was eating a tuna sandwich and in the middle of eating it I had to stop because it started making me a little queasy. I also have problems eating inside places because all the smells get to me and overwhelm me to the point where I either get sick or just loose my appetite.
Gender: I don't know yet. We have to wait until May 15.
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: The breaking out has been bad again. It started to slow down but not any more. TMI! I'm starting to leak colostrum a little bit but not much. With Princess it started way earlier and had a lot more. Another one which is probably TMI but I'm going to mention it anyway -- constipation :(
Belly button in or out? It's in the middle lol
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: I'm so so excited to be finding out what we're having!! We both are!!




No comments:

Post a Comment