Monday, May 7, 2012

Homemaking Binder Post #2

Hey everyone!


My binder is a 3 inch one because I'm a pack rat lol. I finally figured out a page out of all the ones I had for the daily at a glace page. Finally! This is the one I absolutely love. She made a new one on her blog but I just don't like it as much.


I also put in the following:
Stain Cheat Sheet
I use her blog ideas page
This post is awesome for the child ID page here is the quick template for that
I also used some of her tips that can be used for something other than a hurricane
2012 calender
Ongoing Problems



This is the cover of mine I just used what I think is pretty and fits for us.  Since there are going to be four of us we thought we should have something to represent Little Bean and also I'm so obsessed with owls.  We're even doing an owl theme in the nursery! So excited to get that project going.


The back I love too lol.


Inside pocket has put lease contract, envelopes, receipts, and a recipe I need to put back away lol. 
In my pouch I keep all the pens I seem to keep finding all around the apartment, two pairs of scissors, permanent markers, an envelope with stamps in it, freezer tape, pencils, a ton of hair ties, random keys until I find where they go.

This is the updated sheet from the one I loved but I don't like it as much so I'm using it until I'm out of them.
For the problems that need to be fixed.
The calender I linked above.
                             
My monthly goals and projects. Looking for the link to those. I'll post it when I find it.


That's it on the binder for now! 

Recipe comes from not know what I wanted to make for dinner last night so we made it up as we went along.

4 thin sliced, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
6 chopped baby carrots
mushrooms, chopped
corn
peas
broccoli
garlic

Preheat your oven to 350f.  Spray your pan with cooking spray and place your chicken in the bottom. Put in all your vegetables and mushrooms in the dish. Pour cream of soups over top and mix up. bake for an hour and a half or until chciken is throughly cooked. (still learning everything) 



No comments:

Post a Comment