Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How I feel today

I'm so tired and I really don't feel up to doing anything at all.

I didn't even want to post this picture let alone actually say anything.

I don't even know why anyone would read my blog. Why would you? If you find anything interesting or weird or whatever just let me know I'm very curious.  

I want to say more but I don't really know what to say. Should I just type and let it flow from there? Well, I guess I usually do that anyways lol. 

I have a huge pile of laundry I need to take care of.  I've been so horrible and put it off for a few weeks or so. Yes, I know "shame!" To be 100% honest I really couldn't bring myself to care. Hey! At least I got pretty much all of it washed I only have 3 more loads and then fold it all. The part I loath with a fires of a thousand evils don't like is to put it all away. 

That actually made me scared as soon as I realized that I didn't care. On top of that I had a panic attack in the middle of the grocery store and I can't do that especially when I'm shopping with the girls. So, I made a doctors appointment.

When I was younger I was diagnosed with depression and severe anxiety and was put on meds to help with that. My mom made me not go back to that doctor and made stop taking them though, because she didn't think I had problems even when I knew I needed it and because I was underage at the time I couldn't disobey. When I hit 'adulthood' I just kept putting it off and putting it off until 9 years after my last appointment with her I'm going back.

I loved this doctor. She would actually sit and listen to me. Talk to me. Not just go with my mom said. I'm so happy she accepted me back as a patient.

Now here's a great idea to deal with problems as well as get a little giggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment