Saturday, August 3, 2013

From the Forth of July and with Cousins Never Met Until Now

Wow, that is a long title sorry!

Hey guys sorry this is late I was working on my parents' yard sale and I just haven't had a chance to sit down and type this out and here it 11:06pm I dtill have time left before I lable myself as a lost cause.

Anyway,  my husband Bryan's sister and her family came into town the beginning of July and we had a ton of fun. However, I will not put up all of the pictures I took for their privacy.

The girls have never met their cousins because they have lived in England for the past five years for her husband's work. But they moved back to the states and came up for a visit.

Also, I'll post a couple pictures I took in the car while waiting for Bryan to get out of work of Lily and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment