Wednesday, March 13, 2013

super busy and trying to keep up

So I've been rearranging quickly and reorganizing it slowing which in result leads to a disaster and is not recommended at all. My tip to you is to reorganize AS you rearrange.  Also, I've been taking pictures of the process.... which I'm not proud how my house looks.. and it's still bad. I can't get the pictures to the computer though so I'm going to be having to figure that out too.

On top of that we had to get our car worked on. I took it in on Thursday to two different places {I tried to go to a local place here in town but they couldn't do what was needed and ended up having to take it to the dealership} with both girls in the middle of nap time so Princess was as whiney as whiney can be of course, this is our only car {Hubs carpools to work}, I couldn't get anyone to answer their phones to come pick me up or to watch the kids for me, thankfully the dealership has a shuttle service and they gave me a ride home just as Hubs got home. They figured it would be done about 11 the next morning. So at noon the next day I called them and it wasn't done yet it should be another hour. An hour passed and I didn't hear from them so I called them back and they told me the part they needed wasn't anywhere local so they had to order it from out of state which and it would be there on Monday. So, we were stressed and needed to get away from real life for a little while and my in laws came and got the kids for the weekend and we rented a car and went 4 hours away to our friend's house and spent his birthday with him and his wife.

Then the dreaded Monday hit.

Hubs went to work like always, I had the rental car, I called the dealership about the car and they found ANOTHER thing wrong with it. So I had to wait longer and take the rental back to the place by 3pm which with the time change is during nap time. So I get the kids in the car and go to take the car back and I can't find the place. I look and look and I even turn around and make the drive three times by this time I'm near tears and stressed beyond belief from the past month. So, I call Hubs and tell him and he had me go home he doesn't care about getting charged an extra day and so I did and on the way back I called again to check on the car and finally, FINALLY it's done thankfully one of my friends had just gotten off work and went with me to pick it up while the I drove the rental back home. So for the first time we had two cars it was weird lol. 

That night Fairy didn't want to sleep at all. Finally, suck her in the swing and laid on the couch watching Torchwood while she played until finally around midnight she fell alseep. Being the person I am didn't want to move her because I know she'd wake up if I did so I think about 2:30a she woke up to eat and I put her down then and she slept like a log until about 11 the next morning. Got the rental turned in that day after I finally figured out where to go and I got home at a good time. Made tacos and slept horribly. But then again that's normal for me lol. 

Tonight, we're taking the girls back other to my in laws for the night because our anniversary is tomorrow and we're having our date night tonight. I'm so excited we haven't had a date just the two of us and no one else in a long time.

Also, among this Princess thought it would be fun to cut her hair.  Again.







No comments:

Post a Comment