Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hey guys Happy Easter!

Hubs is dropped off and I'm feeling up to a party mood. Yes I know strong women who's husbands are in the military and I thank you for both you and your husband {or vise versa} for doing what you guys for us. Military personel for serving and spouses for staying strong without having your loved one home in your arms. Thank you. I know for a fact I would never be able to do it.

I started picking up last night and a little again this morning and I really don't have the heart to continue today.

On another note, that stupidly smart mouse, who I've named Peter {or Simon I keep going back and forth on it}, got himself stuck on a sticky pad but managed to free itself! He left a little fur on it too its how I know he got on it. Also he licked clean another spring trap, and one of the other sticky traps I missing and I'm wondering if he took off with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment