Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{Be Thankful 1-6}

Yeah I know I'm late. I've also been failing the blog too and for that I'm sorry.  Trying to get into a new routine for everyday life with Fairy getting out of the newborn sleeps all the time stage.  Also, Princess has been acting out more now too since I hold fairy all the time {otherwise there is screaming you wouldn't expect to come from something so small.} She won't even let Hubs hold her for more than five minutes.

With Princess all she wanted was her Daddy, Grandpa, or her uncle {during that time Hubs went to school and work full-time so she had to make do with the other two lol.} Without them I don't know what I would have done.

So that brings me to my list of what I'm thankful for I started posting what I was thankful for on my personal facebook, and I thought that I would try to do that here too.


  1. Day #1 ~ I'm so thankful for my amazing husband, without him I wouldn't be who I am today
  2. Day #2 ~ I'm thankful for my children without them I would have no reason to get out of bed in the mornings {and nights}
  3. Day #3 ~ I'm so thankful for my In-Laws and their constant support that they gave {and keep giving} us
  4. Day #4 ~ I'm thankful for my parents for raising me and putting up with me during my hardest times in life
  5. Day #5 ~ I'm thankful for all my friends online and real life without you I wouldn't have gotten past my hard days and I always know where to turn to to make me smile
  6. Day #6 ~ I'm thankful for the internet if it wasn't for it then I wouldn't have the friends that I have and I would never have met some of my closest ones and I wouldn't be able to keep up with my family either without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment