Thursday, October 25, 2012

{Autumn Bucket List: Meal}


Hello people of earth I hope you're all staying warm {or cool depending on where you live.}
This morning I woke up to a wonderful sight.
It snowed during the night!
Princess was so excited and was telling me "Mommy it's Christmas!"
Absolute adorableness.
It then started snowing again throughout the day.
Then it just disappeared and I am too depressed to post a picture of the missing snow.
It's not as much as normal but hey it's something.
It always without fail snows at least once before Halloween hits.



I'm not normal. There I said it. You've also probably noticed it too.
So you see... I don't like breakfast foods. Most of the time.
Pretty much the only time I like pancakes is during Autumn oddly enough.
So I bet you can guess what today is about!
That's right!! Pancakes!
I only love them during Fall for reasons I don't know. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
I've spent a lot of time changing this recipe and a lot of trial and errors.
I ended up quadrupling the batch because I ran out in my freezer stash.
I'll even post the recipe for you!.  {Note: this is for Silver Dollars I usually double it for bigger ones}



Jamie's Autumn Pancakes
1 1/4 cups of flour
1 tbs baking powder
1 tbs sugar
1/2 ts salt
1 cup 2 tbs milk
1 egg
2 tbs veggie oil

Wisk everything together, pour the size you want onto a skillet or pan. Flip over when the bottom begins to brown and brown the other side take off and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment