Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Disaster Zone

As a warning I will also be using this as a blog for my pregnancy too.

My daughter's room and our master bedroom is a disaster zone of new baby clothes and a pile of my clothes that I'm sorting through to see what I still fit into or will still fit into later on in the pregnancy. Let's just say it isn't working too well lol. I have to wait until august to be able to move everything baby into the baby's room (our roommate moves out then if not before.)

I am 15 weeks now and showing a little bit! 
That's Princess my daughter and my tiny belly!

So far my morning sickness has gone away fully as of 13 weeks. I actually haven't gained any weight I've lost 10lbs so far since I've gotten pregnant. It's kind of weird but I'm not complaining too much yet as my doctor isn't too worried yet. I'm a little disappointed that I'm not able to show more ultrasounds. The insurance company wouldn't cover the NT scan.  I'm feeling movement from the baby! Also my husband has too as of two days ago! So exciting! I think I'm having a boy but Hubs think's and is trying to convince me we're having another girl. Friday was our appointment and the heartbeat was at 159, points to a girl but a lot lower than Princess's was at this point.




Recipe of today is:(I long to crave but the baby isn't too fond of sweets)
Brownie Waffles

Coat your waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray and preheat on medium-low
Stir 1/2 cup butter and 3 oz. chopped unsweetened chocolate over medium-low heat until melted. remove from heat. Mix in 1/2 cup sugar. Then add 2 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 cup flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, and 1.4 tsp. salt. Whisk in 1 cup milk until smooth.
Pour 1/2 cup to 1 cup into waffle maker; cook 2 minutes.
Makes six 6-inch waffles.



2 comments:

  1. awww what an amazing post!
    really cute!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo :) I loved being pregnant! New follower from Circle of Moms, I look forward to your future posts!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete