Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crayon on the wall

Ugg, today Princess decided that it'd be fun to color on the wall as well as the back of the front door. Unfortunately, since we are renting I have no idea what kind of paint it is other than a pretty brown lol.

So in a mad search to figure out how to get rid of it I turned to the one site that has never failed me: Pinterest.

On there, I found a way using and iron, an old shirt, and a bowl of hot soapy water.  So I figured save myself some laundry pulled out my hair dryer that I bought yesterday to unfreeze my pipes on the air conditioning (why have I never owned one of these magical devices before?) So there I sat blow drying the crayon and wiped it off with a sponge and soapy water. The result? GOOD AS NEW!! I'm now in love with my new purple amazing device!

Tata for now!
Neuriel

Follow me on Pinterest!



No comments:

Post a Comment