Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We had a date night!

Hello!  I thought I'd type up a quick post while I have a free moment in this busy day.  So far I've done all the laundry and started washing all of the bedding and the rugs.  I also swept and mopped the house and I've got to vacuum the rest of it in a moment. I did all the dishes.  I also have dinner for marinating for tonight and I plan on getting it all done by the time I pull it out of the fridge.  I found a huge fillet of salmon for sale at Smith's last night and I couldn't just put it down and walk away from it so I invited another couple over to have a double date night with salmon, mashed potatoes, and green beans yummy.  I'm going to post the recipes on here for the marinade I hope you all like it.


I have been in such a major Christmas kick today and listened to a TON of Christmas music lol.  I just hope I can get Lily unafraid of Christmas trees before we put ours up.  She did wonderfully last year with the tree but out of the blue she is afraid of them this year.  I even got a few wrapped presents hiding throughout the apartment.  I just hope the Hubbs doesn't find them.  I guess it's time to stop procrastinating and start again.








Jamie's Salmon Marinade
4 tbs melted butter
4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tsp basil
1 tsp sea salt
6 tbs lemon juice
2 tsp parsley
dash of dill weed
dash of onion powder
dash of garlic powder


mix and marinade for 2 1/2 hours. wrap in foil and bake at 375°  for 35-40 mins




No comments:

Post a Comment