Monday, September 10, 2012

{Haven't felt like much of anything}

I've actually been in the latent stage of labor since Tuesday of last week. { Some also call it prelabor} and I haven't felt like doing much at all except get everything clean and ready, except for yesterday and today so far. I managed to get my belly shot on friday but I wasn't even feelingnow outing it up.  I've even been neglecting my personal facebook page {which to those who know me they're getting worried about me and I'm sorry.}

36 weeks and 4 days today I'm not sure but I'm feeling like Fairy is going to be here very soon. My contractions aren't getting close yet and no 'show' yet.  I sept for about 4 hours if that last night and woke up feeling antsy, restless, achy, nauseas, anxious, moody {I was crying alot yesterday too.} Back hurts, and I want to neat but my mind is exhausted but my body can't stop moving or get comfortable. I have no idea how long this will happen its so different from Princess' I contracted for 7 weeks and was induced after my due date with her.

I have no idea what to expect. I hope I feel like myself soon I really miss me lol. The not feeling like me got a ton worse this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment