Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm such a fail

So I've been so sick with morning sickness and raising a toddler and a preschool age daughter who is 4 going on 17. Life got away and Tiny Chicken Disease struck the house {aka the common cold. Thanks vlogbrothers for the new fun name for something not fun.

So I'm going to be 9 weeks tomorrow and I just had an appointment {FINALLY} for my first prenatal  visit. However, our dr is a little concerned so he moved the ultrasound appointment from two Mondays from not to tonight. I'm insanely nervous and a little scared and trying to keep myself busy today. I'm so thankful my husband can work from home if needed. I promise how're, I will update on what happened tonight along with start the pregnancy update posts. I've been waiting  for the ultrasound to get the a better estimate of the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment